What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that allow the web server to store information on the user’s browser to be reused during the same visit to the site or later, even after days. Cookies are stored from the single browser on the device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
What are the main types of cookies?
- Technical cookies
They are used to carry out navigation or to provide a service requested by the user, and are therefore necessary for the proper functioning of the site. They are not used for further purposes.
- Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site owner to collect information, in an aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
- Analytical cookies of third parties
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and more. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
- Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the ito s pages as icons and preferences in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Website.
- Profiling cookies
They are used to track user navigation on the web and create profiles on their tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user in the online navigation. For the installation of the profiling cookies, the user’s consent is required, which can be expressed or revoked by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
- This site uses technical cookies that do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data. At any time the user can delete cookies from his system, in different ways depending on the browser used. Then the correct functioning of all the tools that our site makes available to you is not guaranteed.
- This site uses the analysis service Google Analytics with anonymized IP provided by Google Inc. This service uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use of the website in order to prepare reports for our operators regarding the activities on the website itself.
If you do not want your data to be used by Google Analytics, you can install the browser add-on available at this address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
- Questo sito fa utilizzo di Google Maps, un servizio di fruizione di carte geografiche di Google Inc. Google Maps utilizza cookies per memorizzare le preferenze utente durante la visualizzazione delle mappe (PREF) e per tenere traccia del comportamento del visitatore (SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID). Per quanto riguarda l’utilizzo dei Cookie da parte di Google Maps e come controllarli si rimanda a https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it
The site remembers the choice made by the user for 90 days, therefore the short information will not be repeated in subsequent connections by the same device for this period of time.
In case of technical problems related to the provision of consent, we ask the user to contact us at the e-mail address indicated on the website.
If the user does not agree with the installation of cookies, he must configure the browser to disable the receipt of cookies or not use this site.